Known for being the most popular course at Harvard University, led by Professor David Malan, the CS50 is an introductory course in computer science.
What will I learn in CC50?
The CC50 is an introductory Computer Science course focused on people with no prior knowledge of the field. It teaches the fundamentals of how computers and the internetwork, and also introduces the student to programming logic. From this base, the student finds it easier to learn any language.
In my case, I started trying to take the course two years ago and ended up dropping it after a while. I ended up getting more involved with the CS50 community and also started creating a study plan. After 6 months, of course, I finally managed to finish.
Now I’m going to proceed with 8 more courses from Harvard
For game development:
- CS50’s Introduction to Game Development
- CS50’s Introduction to Programming with Scratch
- CS50’s Introduction to Artificial Intelligence with Python
- Using Python for Research
- CS50’s Introduction to Programming with Python
I work professionally:
- CS50’s Computer Science for Business Professionals
- Leaders of Learning